What We Do:
First and foremost we have become a Digital Marketing Agency … because just doing great SEO wasn’t enough, clients didn’t understand how or why we did it the way we did … so we created a transparent Digital Marketing Blueprint that helps prospects to understand the best approach to use our tools: TLKT, DWS, Semantically marked up Silo Website Design, Syndicated content distribution, to name a few … to increase their ROI with time-tested metrics showing how their business will benefit from using our methodologies.
Because I have bootstrapped this entire business, it is taken longer to put together the whole process start to finish. It seemingly would have gone faster if the internet had not changed so much along the way, too.
However, finally we are here. Moreover, our methodology will take you through this 12 point process:
- Understanding what you are selling
- Defining whom you are selling it to
- Clarifying the online marketing opportunities in your market
- Analyzing the competition
- Help you determine your optimal keywords
- Build your silo structured website and blog
- Plan your promotions
- Generate a blueprint of when to use what keyword, on which platform, linking back to the specific page on your money site
- Specify which platforms you need to set up for inbound links
- Design and set up a network of high-engagement blogs to republish your content
- Assist in the setup of an automated system, so all you have to do is blog on your money site, and 90% of everything else you need will happen automatically
- Tell you precisely what the other 10% is that you need to do (DAS)
Anchorage SEO Pros has built a process to get consistent results over and over, no matter the market or industry. These systems have proven to be effective in businesses ranging from children’s birthday entertainers, web design firms, law firms, local service based businesses, and even a few national chains.
The single common factor to all this success is each HIGHLY successful campaign that has been managed to start with a detailed audit of everything involved and a plan to reach the goals.
Because doing this level of work has proven to succeed 97% of the time, it has become the policy at ASP that we will not do a project without a solid blueprint, laying out the work before any work begins. We refuse to start laying the foundation for your house until we have a blueprint to know what the house will look like.
See You On The Other Side!